We will send you an email to reset your password.
Simple Way to Make Tea
How does this lovely teapot work? Like a normal teapot. Except the clear, Lead-free glass lets you watch as your tea steeps. And when you're ready to sip, just place the infuser right on the lid. Easy and Clean. Then, when you lift the pot, enjoy your tea. Oh, you can also warm your drink by heating the teapot directly on candle or stove.
Better Taste of Tea There's a reason wine and spirits are stored in glass: purity of taste. Metel can impart various "flavors" into the liquids it comes into contact with. The glass used for food and beverage containers doesn't leach chemicals. Glass teapots are also easy to see when they are sufficiently clean — something that's not always clear with ceramic or metal containers.
400ml capability is enough to serve about 2 to 3 regular cups of tea.
You can use this teapot to serve:
- Loose Tea
- Flower Tea
- Herbal Tea
- Blooming Tea
Buy with confidence
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1 year free spare parts (exc. postage)
- Free replacement if damaged during delivery
- Max. Diameter: 85mm
- Height: 120mm
- Capacity: 400ml / 13 oz.
- Material: High Borosilicate glass
- Temperature Range: -20 to 150 centigrade
- Manufacture: Mouth Blown
- Lead Free
- BPA Free
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Resistant to chemical corrosion
- Stove Safe (open flame)
- Mircowave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- Refrigerator Safe (above -20 centigrade)